Clauger USA is a family-owned, newly funded, company which excels in providing industrial refrigeration and air treatment solutions that are customized to fit your needs. The Service Technician is responsible for refrigeration repair and maintenance support to industrial accounts in the food and beverage, cold storage, pharmaceutical, and gas processing industries.
· Perform routine and emergency service on equipment commonly found in industrial applications. This includes a working knowledge of screw and reciprocating compressors, electrical troubleshooting all common types of ammonia central systems & control systems.
· Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies, procedures, and governing requirements.
· Ability to work unsupervised or with limited instruction.
· Maintain and manage truck inventory and/or job toolboxes in an accurate, neat, and orderly manner as well as adhere to vehicle maintenance program guidelines.
· Availability to be on call nights and/or weekends as required.
· Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
· Highschool diploma or equivalent work experience required.
· Valid Driver's license and a safe driving record required.
· RETA 1 & 2 Certifications preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years of progressive work experience in ammonia refrigeration service.
Knowledge (e.g., skills; abilities; familiarity w/ tools, languages, software programs):
· Physically able to climb ladders, work at high elevations and lift objects up to fifty pounds.
· Must be able to pass physical examination and Respirator Fit Testing.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills, detail oriented and highly motivated.
· Basic computer skills (electronic documentation).