The DualTemp Companies is a single-source solution for the finest in Industrial Refrigeration design, installation, service, and supplies. The Aftermarket Parts Administrator is responsible for customer part inquiries and increasing customer accounts.
- Answers email and phone inquiries from customers & suppliers.
- Provides procurement assistance for service department as required.
- Processing & entering of purchase orders both for customer driven & MRP inventory orders.
- Follows up of purchase orders with suppliers as directed by sales team.
- Assist with customer RMA’s and returns as needed.
- Assist in maintaining pricing in the company’s ERP/MRP system as directed.
- Maintain order and invoice filing systems both physical and digital if applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- High school Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Must have 2-3 years of administrative experience.
Knowledge (e.g. skills; abilities; familiarity w/ tools, languages, software programs):
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Experience in administrative office duties is a plus.
- Demonstrates excelling professionalism in an office atmosphere.