Votre carrière chez Clauger, entreprise familiale depuis 50 ans
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing family group present around the world? Look at our offers regularly and join us! Working at Clauger is the assurance of joining a group with strong values, being able to build a rich, varied and evolving professional adventure in France and even internationally. Apply!
The International Business Partner service is looking for an intern in Management Control for the start of this coming school year.
Together with the CPO of the Group, you participate in the construction of the international Group vision.
Below are a few examples of missions that will be assigned to you:
· Assistance to international subsidiaries on the implementation of KPIs and dashboards
· Realization of the monthly reports of the Group
· Ad hoc analysis for our operational staff
· Participation in the development of reporting and analysis tools
· Implementation and development of PWBI reports
· You are looking for a work-study contract in order to prepare a higher education diploma in Management Control/Master Finance (Bac +4 / Bac +5).
· You have a first experience (work-study or internship) in a management control department.
· You have good interpersonal skills, you like teamwork and you have a good command of computer tools, and in particular Excel (essential), knowledge of Power BI is strongly desired.
· English is essential.
· You are curious and involved. You are recognized for your ability to tackle different subjects.
· You are detail-oriented and organized.