Tu carrera en Clauger, una empresa familiar desde hace 50 años
¿Quieres formar parte de un gran equipo en continuo crecimiento y con presencia en todo el mundo? ¡Consulta nuestras ofertas y únete a nosotros!
Trabajar en Clauger es garantía de unirse a un equipo con grandes valores, es crecer y construirte un futuro laboral amplio y variado, tanto a nivel nacional como internacional. No esperes más y
¡Manda tu Curriculum!
As a WW group, we are developing our activities in different countries. In Europe, for Spain/Italy, we are looking for an IT site manager, initially alone, hands-on and able to progress as team leader.
The key clients are business teams on the different sites.
He/she must guarantee operations and continuous improvement of IT services and follows the action plan required to meet the performance expected: day-to-day follow-up of the services, follow escalation process and drive resolution if needed, ensure the incident, change management and problem management are correctly applied, activate third parties when needed.
He/she is a key player in the relationship between teams.
He/she is there to ensure the technical documentation is available/accurate (and stays from a knowledge management perspective).
This is a specialist level position requiring a minimum 3-5 years of experience in Field Services and Infrastructure domain.
As a starting point, he/she will operate/oversee the IT delivery on all country sites to ensure availability of IT services. He/she must guarantee service operations and continuous improvement of production/application/ infrastructure services.
He/she will eventually progress to become a multiple IT site manager driving the best support for users, reconcile project management, customer satisfaction and contract compliance with an economic reality, in alignment with the group vision.
Phase 1 : User support and site deployments
User support and support and cross-cutting functions
- Provide day to day technical support and support to users
- Manage/coordinate all activities related to incidents, requests, changes and maintenance
- Apply all security best practices and policies
- Define all the internal communications necessary for the implementation of new IS projects
- Manage local or specific providers
Local interface for global teams
- Ensure excellent communication and collaboration between Global Applications and Infrastructures teams and local management
- Documents, promotes and controls his scope
- Ensure inventories are accurate
- Provide all local information and support for global deployments
- Share knowledge and experiences
Phase 2 : Country Development support
Achieving the objectives set by the IT management of the head office
- Participate in the definition of IT development strategy and objectives
- Ensure the organization, monitoring and validation of IT developments
- Set up evolutionary projects to meet the needs of your future colleagues
- Provide information reporting to the IT department of the head office in France
- Keep an eye on technological developments and provide strong recommendations
Driving the IT department
- Accountable of the IT budget: ensuring that budgets for changes in information systems are under control
- Plan the activities of the service and ensure compliance with schedules
- Provide the administrative supervision of your IT teams
- Manage the subcontracting: tendering, choice of suppliers, contract management, technical follow-up
Installation and Maintenance of the IT System
- Define the maintenance and security policies
- Monitor the infrastructure and ensure their availabilities and security
- Plan maintenance plans
- Define the quality and safety procedures of our IT system
Piloting business projects
- Identify users’ needs, follow-up and suggest solutions
- Make operating tracking dashboards
- Windows 10 and MS office
- Windows Server System Administration (2008 R2 and above)
- Network assets delivering security features – Proxy/FW/WAF/VPN GW
- PowerShell scripting
- AD services
- MS SQL server 2012/2016
- Citrix VirtualApps (ex Xenapp) 4.5 to 7.15
- Configuration management (ex Packer, Chocolatey)
- Citrix Application Delivery Management (ideally)
- Linux server systems (RedHat) (ideally)
- Experience in API technology (ideally)
- Background in the field of computer science (Master II)
- You demonstrate real “hands-on” experience of at least 5 years in
- Administration of systems, networks and backups of a Microsoft environment
- Support services/help desk
- IT security and security patch management
- Proven experience in provider’s management
- Good knowledge of the outsourcing market: publishers, editors, consulting firms
- Able to make recommendations and know how to set up a roadmap
- Fluent oral and written Enlgish in order to communicate with the group and other worldwide subsidiaries of the group
- Strong service oriented attitude
- Sense of anticipation to implement innovative solutions
- Self-motivation and able to take responsibility
- Strong commitment and ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility, ability to manage a demanding, and changing workload
- Relationship building and listening skills
- Ability to negotiate with employees and service providers
- Effective Communication – Excellent communication, analytical and report-writing skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks and time efficiently
- Availability to work out of business hours when necessary
- Flexibility for business travel
- have management experience
- have knowledge of Linux administration
- have experience in a similar size company with a large number of users (>100)
- master the latest infrastructure, system and network technologies.
Finally, enthusiasm, autonomy and rigor, a taste for teamwork are characteristics that totally illustrate you