Tu carrera en Clauger, una empresa familiar desde hace 50 años
¿Quieres formar parte de un gran equipo en continuo crecimiento y con presencia en todo el mundo? ¡Consulta nuestras ofertas y únete a nosotros!
Trabajar en Clauger es garantía de unirse a un equipo con grandes valores, es crecer y construirte un futuro laboral amplio y variado, tanto a nivel nacional como internacional. No esperes más y
¡Manda tu Curriculum!
We are looking for an IT Manager/Engineer Systems & Networks in Madrid.
Following the objectives set by the IT management of the head office, you will:
- participate in the definition of IT development strategy and objectives
- ensure the organization, monitoring and validation of IT developments
- provide information reporting to the IT department of the head office in France
- keep track of technological developments and provide relevant recommendations
Driving the IT department
- manage the IT budget and ensure they are kept within guidelines
- plan the activities of the service and ensure compliance with schedules
- provide the administrative supervision of your IT teams
- manage the subcontracting: tendering, choice of suppliers, contract management, technical follow-up.
Installation and Maintenance of the IT System
- define the maintenance and security policies
- monitor the infrastructure and ensure their availabilities and security
- coordinate and create maintenance plans
- define the quality and safety procedures of our IT system
Piloting business projects
- identify users’ needs, follow-up and suggest priorities
- make operating tracking dashboards
User support and support and cross-cutting functions
- provide technical support to users
- define all the internal communications necessary for the implementation of new IS projects.
- background in the field of computer science (Ingenieria)
- at least five years of experience in administration of systems and networks
- mastery of the tools of a Microsoft environment
- excellent knowledge of Network administration and IT security
- mastery of safety standards and current global security risks
- good knowledge of the outsourcing market: publishers, consulting firms and outsourcing relationship management
- knowledge of Linux administration is a plus
- ability to make recommendations and set up a roadmap to accomplish these goals
- mastery of the English language in order to communicate with the other worldwide subsidiaries of the group
- sense of anticipation to implement innovative solutions
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to listen to colleagues to create a good working relationship
- ability to negotiate with employees and service providers
- ability to impart IT knowledge to lay personnel
- good written and oral skills
- have previous experience in a similar company with a large number of users (>100)
- have mastered the latest infrastructure, system and network technologies
- are enthusiastic, self-motivated, have the ability to work in autonomy supervision and have a knack for teamwork.